In traditional Tet, there are lots of activities for children to have fun. But your parents are too busy and modern games to make these activities be forgotten. AEON MALL Binh Tan will help you to have a true traditional Tet.
Traditional Tet activities: Be creative with traditional crafts activities at Cosme court on ground floor from 17:00 – 21:00.
– January 18 – January 20: Activities of arranging coconut leaves and arranging paper Origami
– January 25 – January 27: Make the drumm and Full Color the ceramic bowl
– February 3-February 2: Recieve calligraphy from Mr. Do and making toy figurine.
Tet music program at the West court on ground floor from 18h to 20h.
– February 5th: The Lion dance
– On February 6 & 7: Water puppet show.
– February 8: The lucky draw program with special magic show and Tet performances.
Olympic Tet Festival for children from 6 year old in the East court on the ground floor from 9:00 – 22:00 with attractive games: Walking on stilts, Tug of war, Sumo wrestling, Pirates of the flag, Ring golden pig bell.
Let’s go and join in!